In this week’s episode:
- Celeste professes her new fandom for Twilight.
- We talk about Michael Crichton’s sad passing.
- Celeste and I discuss Circuit City’s troubles, along with our buying habits at other retail megaliths.
- Bodie Olmos, aka Hotdog from Battlestar Galactica, is our special guest and talks about the show and his character.
- We cast a critical eye at the latest episode of Ghost Hunters.
- Celeste is disgusted by the way vampires die on True Blood.
- We talk about this week’s Dexter and Terminator episodes.
- I bring up Fox’s asinine decision to put Dollhouse on Friday nights at 9pm.
- We have a trivia contest for some Eureka swag.
- I find Silent Hill: Homecoming far inferior to Dead Space, and I give my opinion of Farcry 2.
- We talk about my most recent and all-consuming addiction: Fallout 3.
- I get excited about the new James Bond Quantum of Solace video game.
You can write to us at email@example.com. The intro music for this episode comes from The Crowd, via the Podsafe Music Network.
Be sure to add us on MySpace!