In this week’s episode:
- I offer up the Eureka Soundtrack CD as loot in a new contest.
- Celeste and I mercilessly mock the Most Haunted live special from Gettysburg.
- We discuss Heroes and where it’s going wrong, and we read a bunch of Heroes-related listener mail.
- We talk about the rest of the TV we watched last week: Dexter, Chuck, True Blood, Terminator, The Office, and Pushing Daisies.
- I continue my ballad of the dead XBox 360, but there just might be a happy ending after a lot of nonsense.
- Celeste and I talk about a bunch of games that we’ve been playing and / or want to play: Star Wars The Force Unleashed, Lego Batman, Saints Row 1 and 2, Little Big Planet, and the New XBox Experience.
- Kelly has an interview with fantasy author Tracy Akers.
You can write to us at email@example.com. The intro music for this episode comes from The Crowd, via the Podsafe Music Network.