Since Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog was first released on Hulu in July 2008, the web movie musical — created by Joss Whedon, Zack Whedon, Jed Whedon, and Maurissa Tancharoen, and starring Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, and Felicia Day — has been a cult hit. So, as is usually the case with geeky cult fandoms, there are some very talented folks who have been inspired by the “evil” Dr. Horrible, the cocky Captain Hammer, and sweet Penny to create awesome crafty goodness.
1. Captain Hammer Punch Needle
2. Dr. Horrible Labcoat T-Shirts
3. Dr. Horrible Cakes & Cupcakes
From Hurry Up, Cakes!
4. Wonderflonium Bag
5. Captain Hammer, Penny, & Dr. Horrible Playset
6. Crazy Random Happenstance Cross-Stitch
7. Dr. Horrible Charm Bracelet
8. Captain Hammer & Dr. Horrible My Little Ponies
9. Crocheted Dr. Horrible Goggles
10. Dr. Horrible/Captain Hammer Hand Towel
crochet, cross-stitch, cupcakes, dolls, dr horrible's sing-along blog, Fandomestic, jewelry, joss whedon, my little pony, tees
Hey, thanks for featuring two of my crafts! Last month I made a post on my blog about Crafting Captain Hammer because I am constantly crafting his logo in various mediums. :D
Also, I just want to say that if anyone would like hand towels featuring Dr. Horrible/Captain Hammer, send me a convo on etsy.
I WANT a Wonderflonium bag and that doll playset! My kids would love those!
@Shae – Nice work on the towels and punch needle. They look great.