Since Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog was first released on Hulu in July 2008, the web movie musical — created by Joss Whedon, Zack Whedon, Jed Whedon, and Maurissa Tancharoen, and starring Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, and Felicia Day — has been a cult hit. So, as is usually the case with geeky cult fandoms, there are some very talented folks who have been inspired by the “evil” Dr. Horrible, the cocky Captain Hammer, and sweet Penny to create awesome crafty goodness.
1. Captain Hammer Punch Needle
2. Dr. Horrible Labcoat T-Shirts
3. Dr. Horrible Cakes & Cupcakes
From Hurry Up, Cakes!
4. Wonderflonium Bag
5. Captain Hammer, Penny, & Dr. Horrible Playset
6. Crazy Random Happenstance Cross-Stitch
7. Dr. Horrible Charm Bracelet
8. Captain Hammer & Dr. Horrible My Little Ponies
9. Crocheted Dr. Horrible Goggles
10. Dr. Horrible/Captain Hammer Hand Towel