In this week’s episode:
- We talk a little about the film Nobel Son that’s opening in limited release in December.
- Celeste and I recount some of our adventures from the past week, including her birthday, MuggleCon, and house hunting.
- Celeste, fresh off having finished the Twilight books, gives her thoughts about book four.
- We lament the end of Pushing Daisies.
- I spew wrath upon the garbage that is Heroes, and we have no faith in Tim Kring.
- We talk about enjoying this week’s Chuck and possibilities surrounding the announcement that Chuck’s Josh Schwartz is writing the new X-Men movie.
- Celeste and I delve into the rest of our TV for the week: Dexter, Robot Chicken, Terminator, Fringe, and True Blood.
- Celeste makes an observation about the actresses in many of the shows we’re watching.
- I give my review of Mirror’s Edge after having finished the story mode.
- Celeste likes her new XBox avatar, and we talk a little about the newly released NXE.
- I send some praise to the new XBox Live Arcade game, A Kingdom for Keflings, as well as to the new James Bond Quantum of Solace game.
You can e-mail us (and should!) at [email protected]
chuck, dexter, fringe, heroes, mirrors edge, Podcast, pushing daisies, terminator, true blood, x-men