Two entirely different games arrive on the Xbox Live Arcade today, and both of them look intriguing. The first is Panzer General: Allied Assault, a turn based strategy war game that’ll set you back 800 Microsoft Points ($10). The second is Tower Bloxx Deluxe, a tower building game with several game modes, also selling for 800 Points ($10). Here are the full details for each, courtesy of Xbox.com:
Panzer General is back with an all-new turn-based strategy game in Panzer General: Allied Assault! For the first time on Xbox LIVE® Arcade, recreate actual battles during the last phase of World War II and experience the dramatic events of D-Day as they unfold in your hands. Build, customize, and fight with your personalized deck of 60 cards. Play with a friend in multiplayer mode, gain access to special units and cards, and become a Panzer General.
- New cards: Unlock hundreds of new cards, and gain more cards every time you win a battle. Access powerful new units and devastating Ability Cards.
- New maps and decks: Play on dozens of new maps for multiplayer and skirmish games. Create new decks from the cards you’ve won and use them to dominate the battlefield.
- Allies or Axis: Switch sides and play as Germany against your friends in multiplayer or skirmish games!
Build the highest skyscrapers and largest cities in the best-selling, classic game Tower Bloxx Deluxe™. Reach the skies, clouds, and outer space as your skyscraper grows and grows. Beat your friends in the social ladder and pass up their profile icon as you outbuild their tower! Compete against friends in multiplayer game modes, or work with them as you construct the tower in a co-operative game mode. Use powerups, Tower upgrades, and combos to create the tallest and straightest towers. Play all six different game modes including Build City and the galaxy-reaching Quick Game.
- Numerous game modes including multiplayer: Play six unique and innovative game modes with three multiplayer modes, including battle and co-op play.
- A builder’s dream: Build out your metropolis in Grand Build City Mode and choose from powerups, tower upgrades, and more to create your masterpiece.
- Avatar support: See yourself and your friends, and beat your friends on the Social Ladder that visualizes the battle for Leaderboard dominance.