In this episode, I talk about several of my favorite geek music releases from this year. I’ve narrowed the field to thirty for the podcast, then for the column I’m going to publish the top fifteen that I consider to be the absolute best that were released this year.
For the podcast list, I just went with alphabetical order by artist, but the actual column on the web site will be in order from fifteen to one. There’s something satisfying about having a list of fifteen in 2015, plus I tend to like “Best Of” lists myself, so that’s why I decided to do it this way.
- Adam WarRock – Gifted Student EP
- Ambush Vin – SciFiMusic
- Aramis – Sleight of Hand
- Backburner – Eclipse
- Chamber Band – Careers
- Count Jared – DejaVoodoo
- The Doubleclicks – President Snakes
- Fable Cry – We’ll Show You Where the Monsters Are
- TheFifthSister – Multiple EPs / Singles
- Insane Ian – Live… Because, Why Not? / Greatest Hit(s)
- King Pheenix – Wolves
- Kirby Krackle – Mutate, Baby!
- Kraken Not Stirred – Slithery When Wet
- Lipstick – Lipstick 1 Special Edition
- Mad Scientists – Science’s Dojo
- Marc with a C – Exactly Where I Am
- MC Breath – Mr. Wizard’s Woes
- MC Lars – The Zombie Dinosaur LP
- Mega Ran – RNDM
- Mr. Gee – Songs in the Key of Fallout
- More or Les and Recordface – Post Millennium Tension
- Professor Shyguy – Fragmentation
- The Runaway Five – Lunar Colony Revolt
- Shubzilla & Bill Beats – Boomers
- Sulfur – Re: Birth
- TekForce – Tek Support
- Twill Distilled – Planet Twill
- Warp 11 – Rock Out With Your Spock Out
- Wordburglar – Rapplicable Skills
- The Yavin 4 – Intergalactic Rock ‘n’ Roll
You can send questions, comments, and suggestions for future guests to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter at @Darthaqueous.
Thank you, it’s been fixed!
@Geometrix: My bad! I’m not sure how I messed that one up!
@Geometrix: LMAO Thank You Geometrix! That’s why I love the SciFinatiks Darth Aqueous