On this week’s episode:
- My computer has rebelled. It has a plan.
- Celeste and I are heading south to see Billy Joel.
- We’re giving away a copy of the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles soundtrack CD this week.
- Dexter has married his sister.
- We’re concerned about Steve Jobs’ health and discuss its possible impact on Apple.
- We discuss Ricardo Montalban’s passing.
- I have some self conflict about the Watchmen movie now that the lawsuit is over.
- I talk about how Final Crisis #6 puts the nail in the coffin, so to speak.
- We talk about the 24 season premiere in a spoilery way.
- We also discuss the Battlestar Galactica season premiere and the webisodes in way-spoilery ways.
- Celeste and I talk about why we’ve been enjoying Prince of Persia.
- Celeste lets us in on her very first XBox co-op experience.
- She also has a bone to pick with Microsoft about avatar clothes.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The intro music for this episode comes from The Crowd, via the Podsafe Music Network.