On this week’s episode:
- We announce a contest to win the CD soundtrack to The Dead Pool.
- We congratulate John and Lyn on their engagement and wish Lyn a happy birthday.
- Celeste vents about why you shouldn’t bring babies to a violent movie.
- We talk about the Underworld series and the newest film, Rise of the Lycans.
- We discuss the TV we watched this week at length: 24, Fringe, Lost, and Battlestar Galactica.
- Celeste and I talk about the ridiculousness of TV and movie promotion these days.
- I give no love to Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.
- Celeste is frustrated by Tomb Raider Underworld.
- My hype for Resident Evil 5 dies after a Capcom interview.
24, banjo kazooie, battlestar galactica, fringe, lost, Podcast, resident evil, tomb raider, TV, Underworld Rise of the Lycans