Three new games are on the Xbox Live Arcade today, each ringing up at 800 Microsoft Points ($10). Available today are Bust-a-Move Live, Football Genius, and Military Madness: Nectaris. Here’s the official rundown on each:
BUST-A-MOVE, sometimes known as PUZZLE BOBBLE, returns in BUST-A-MOVE ™ Live!, with all of its exciting pick-up-and-play gameplay intact. Dazzling graphics and a surreal soundtrack create a unique fantasy world enhancing the ultimate BUST-A-MOVE experience!
- Classic gameplay: Fire bubbles at the bubble clusters on each stage to destroy them. It’s easy to play, challenging, and fun.
- Multiple game modes: Clear 135 stages in Single Player mode, play against 8 colorful opponents in CPU Battle mode, or take on the Infinity mode featuring a never-ending cluster of bubbles to destroy.
- Online gameplay: Multiplayer mode offers frenetic competitive play that can be enjoyed at home or over Xbox LIVE, with or without Voice Chat.
- Even more stages: Extra Packs 1 and 2 will offer an additional 270 stages for download.
Are you a Football Genius? Test your football knowledge in Football Genius — The Ultimate Quiz! The game features six questions packs covering International, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish football with over 3500 questions about your favorite teams, players, and tournaments!
- Football knowledge: This gripping general football knowledge trivia quiz features more than 3,500 trivia questions and visual puzzles.
- Something for everyone: Get in on the fun with nine diverse game modes, multiplayer mode for up to four players, and Big Button controller support (for you Scene It? fans).
The Military is back for a new generation of recruits! The classic turn-based strategy series Military Madness: Nectaris is exploding onto Xbox LIVE® Arcade. With an all-new graphical barrage, an all-new commander unit, online team and vs. multiplayer, and a platoon of other new features, this is the maddest game in the series yet!
- Four-person online multiplayer: Coordinate strategies or taunt foes in team or vs. multiplayer modes for up to four people.
- All-new Commanders unit: Select a commander to lead your forces in multiplayer and choose from 20 unique abilities.
- Multiple command views: Plan out strategy in the overhead map view and watch glorious battles unfold with cinematic camera action.
- Detailed stat-tracking leaderboards: Increase your rank as you march up the leaderboards on your mission to prove you’re the top general around.