Here’s a look back at the best articles from the past week:
- Fandomania Podcast Episode 6 – The One With Keith R. A. DeCandido
This week’s podcast features our first on-air interview as Kelly talks with the author of numerous media tie-in novels from the universes of Star Trek to Buffy to Farscape and beyond.
- The Cinema Doctor Session 2 – The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
John dissects LOEG to see why it didn’t work and whether it could have been saved.
- Contest: Win the Eureka Soundtrack
You have until Monday night at midnight to enter this contest to win the Eureka soundtrack CD.
- Review: Too Human, Revisited
I retract some of my dislike for Too Human after having played the final version of the game.
- Defining the Genre Part 1 – Science Fiction
Kelly’s new multipart series begins with this examination of sci fi and its related genres.
- Interview: Writer Tony Lee on Comics and Doctor Who
John talks with the writer of the new Doctor Who: The Forgotten comics series.
- The Fandomania Summer 2008 Movie Retrospective
A look back at the best and worst of the summer movie releases.
- Book Review: Foundation
Kelly digs into the Isaac Asimov classic to see whether it lives up to the hype.
- Fan Art Friday: Sith
The baddies of the Star Wars universe get the spotlight in this week’s FAF.
And from our sister site, Mechazilla:
- A Song of Ice and Fire: Series 1 Variant Busts
Reviews of the three variant edition busts from the ASOIAF Series 1 release.
- Review: 12″ Luke Skywalker Episode IV Action Figure
My review of Sideshow Collectibles’ newest Star Wars 12″ figure.
- Review: 12″ Aayla Secura Action Figure
A critical look at one of the many exclusive toys from this year’s San Diego Comic Con.