On this week’s episode:
- We celebrate the first anniversary of Fandomania.com.
- Celeste and I go consult dinosaurs about our wedding plans and then visit Celeste’s parents.
- I notice some interesting and dire trends for Digg and LiveJournal.
- John interviews Gareth David-Lloyd, who plays Ianto Jones on Torchwood and Doctor Who.
- Celeste and I start a new tradition with a TV Pick of the Week, making Dollhouse the inaugural choice.
- We talk about the rest of the TV we watched this week: Terminator, Chuck, 24, Castle, Heroes, Lost, Reaper, and Kings.
- Our friend let us know about a Serenity screening that will be happening in Daytona Beach, FL.
- Celeste discusses a new game she’s discovered called And Yet It Moves.
- I’m excited about this week’s Rock Band releases.
- Celeste’s dad has a new XBox and is breaking it in by borrowing Hitman from us.
You can send us listener mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
24, castle, chuck, doctor who, dollhouse, heroes, kings, lost, Podcast, reaper, rock band, serenity, terminator, torchwood, TV
first of all, happy 1 year!!
i finally decided i am going to play catch up and hop on the “dollhouse” bandwagon. i am dying to understand what you’re talking about. i just wanted to give you the credit for my next potential addiction.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for discussing “kings.” i was iffy on the show at first, but have now decided that i am hooked. i am with you, 100% on the crantz/stern reference for the security guards. idk what(if) the princess is hiding; and despite her awesome name, i’m already miffed with queen rose.
and, last but the opposite of least: i was so excited to hear my very first ever podcast shout out. i’m so glad celeste was digging the demo version of “and yet it moves.” i love the concept, and the puzzle idea of rotating gravity is interesting/fun/challenging. the full version is out nowand i found it on steam for $14.99 (http://store.steampowered.com/app/18700/). i’m not planning on buying it, but overwhelming reviews may twist my arm down the road.
thanks so much, keep up the awesome show!!