Two new games are on the Xbox Live Arcade this week, both available today. Diner Dash will cost you 800 Microsoft Points ($10), while Gyromancer will set you back 1200 Points ($15). Here’s the rundown on each, straight from Microsoft:
Diner Dash®, the number one PC time-management game has landed onto Xbox LIVE®! Guide Flo, a former office-worker turned restaurateur, as she builds up her diner empire. Go online and face players in head to head matches to see who’s the best Flo. Join up with a friend or another player online for a Team Dash game where your team takes on six other players to see whose diner is the best in town.
- Fresh look: Fresh looks are the special of the day, as Flo, her customers, and her restaurants come to life in three dimensions and in high definition graphics.
- Fast action: Take on all the different diners with 10 levels in each. Seat patrons, take their order, deliver their food, take their payment, and bus their table as efficiently as possible within the time limit allowed. Your customers will lose patience and leave if they aren’t satisfied. Remember, service with a smile!
- Pick up and play: Two all-new control schemes are designed specifically for your controller, a point and click style with hotkeys, and an arcade style where you directly control Flo as she runs around.
- Multiplayer: Hop online for some brand-new eight-person multiplayer in Team Dash Mode, and 1-on-1 in Head to Head Mode!
Gyromancer is a puzzle-role playing game (RPG) featuring a unique battle system based on Bejeweled Twist combined with elements of Square Enix role-playing games. This is one experience you won’t want to miss. Try it now!
- Battle system: Gyromancer has a new battle system based on Bejeweled Twist. Command unique beasts to battle your foes.
- Hidden treasures: Search the map for items, coins, and new beasts to fight at your side. Gain levels in battle and acquire powerful new beasts!
- Deadly mage: Assume the role of Rivel, a deadly mage, as he rids Aldemona Wood of a brooding darkness!