In this week’s episode:
- I recount my adventures at my first horror convention from this past weekend.
- Steve Gonsalves and Dave Tango from Ghost Hunters talk with me about their upcoming Halloween special and their experiences.
- I share my Halloween hype for Saw 5, Dead Space, and other spooky things with Celeste, who pretty much has no interest in being scared.
- Celeste and I give some respect to Saints Row 2.
- I give a big thumbs up to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and a tentative bit of excitement to Fable II.
- We briefly discuss Heroes and why I don’t want to talk about it anymore.
- Celeste and I talk about all the TV from the past week that we do feel a need to discuss: Dexter, The Office, Fringe, Pushing Daisies, Ghost Hunters, Chuck, and True Blood.
- As one contest ends, another begins.
Be sure to add us on MySpace!