In this episode of the Fandomania: Geek Music podcast, I talk to Shael Riley. In the interview, we talked about video game music remixes, a future Kickstarter, being clever, not finishing stuff, String Theory (the game, not the theory of the universe), cover songs, and Payday 2.
Songs played in the show:
- “Balloon Flight” (The Grammar Club)
- “Last Good Day” (The Grammar Club)
- “One Headlight” (Shael Riley and The Double Ice Backfire)
- “Publishing Rights” (Shael Riley and The Double Ice Backfire)
Links from the show:
- Shael Riley Main Page
- Shael Riley Bandcamp Page
- The Grammar Club Bandcamp Page
- Videos from Nerdapalooza 2013 (including The Grammar Club mini-reunion) – I actually forgot I did video that year!
- String Theory on Steam
You can send questions, comments, and suggestions for future guests to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter at @Darthaqueous.
Intro music provided by Smashy Claw
“Guess Who” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License