In this episode of the Fandomania: Geek Music podcast, I talk to Peter Chiykowski of Rock, Paper, Cynic. In the interview, we talked about the apocalypse, the concept behind Borken Telephone, Mogadore, p-zombies, codes, and the N-64 Zelda games.
Songs played in the show:
- “Broken Telephone”
- “Geeks in Love” (ft. The Doubleclicks)
- “The Philosophical Zombie Slayer”
- “I Don’t Need You (I’ve Got Netflix)”
Links from the show:
- Rock, Paper, Cynic main site
- Rock, Paper, Cynic Bandcamp
- Rock, Paper, Cynic previous episode
- Borken Telephone main site
- Facebook page for Borken Telephone Boss Fight Superconcert
- Ask Lovecraft – because it’s really cool and worth checking out
You can send questions, comments, and suggestions for future guests to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter at @Darthaqueous.