Star Wars: Episode 7 is one of those movies that sends the Internet into a frenzy whenever any slight rumor pops up. It’s understandable, then, that there’s just a bit of interest in the open casting call that started today in the UK. Bleeding Cool scooped the descriptions of the actors who presumably will be playing seven significant characters in Episode 7 and beyond. Here’s the list they uncovered:
- Late-teen female, independent, good sense of humour, fit.
- Young twenty-something male, witty and smart, fit but not traditionally good looking.
- A late twentysomething male, fit, handsome and confident.
- Seventy-something male, with strong opinions and tough demeanour. Also doesn’t need to be particularly fit.
- A second young female, also late teens, tough, smart and fit.
- Forty something male, fit, military type.
- Thirtysomething male, intellectual. Apparently doesn’t need to be fit.
If you’re physically fit (or even not!), have a good sense of humor (or at least are intellectual), and find yourself in the UK today, you could be the new Lucy Skywalker or Hannah Solo.